CC COMPLAINTS (FCC) 2023-09-14T12:31:55-05:00

For captioning problems during non-emergency programming, you may file a written complaint with either the FCC or your video programming distributor, WWC, LLC, PO Box 578 Strum, WI 54770, Attn: Buck Webb  (i.e., your cable or satellite TV service, or the TV station if you do not pay for cable, satellite, or another subscription video service).  If you file your complaint with the FCC, the FCC will forward your complaint to your video programming distributor.

The FCC rules establish specific time limits for filing closed captioning complaints.  Your written complaint must be filed within 60 days of the captioning problem.  After receiving a complaint, either directly from you or from the FCC, the video programming distributor will have 30 days to respond to the complaint.  If you file your complaint with your video programming distributor and they do not respond within 30 days, or if a dispute remains,  you can send your complaint to the FCC.

You can file your written complaint by using the on-line complaint form found at   You can also file your complaint with the FCC’s Consumer Center by e-mailing, faxing 1-866-418-0232, or writing to:

Federal Communications Commission
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
45 L Street NE
Washington, DC 20554