TCC is a cooperative and all of our customers are members. Membership entitles you to be actively involved in your cooperative and its business, a part of an organization that is very supportive of the local communities they serve, and a recipient of Capital Credits determined by the Board of Directors. There is no charge for cooperative membership.
The Membership Form has 2 PARTS: (1) Member Information and (2) Equipment Agreement. After submitting Part 1, you will be taken to Part 2. BOTH parts must be completed and submitted. You can complete them Online or print them and return them to our office.
Online Membership Application (2 parts)
1. Click Here For The Online Membership Form
2. Complete part 1 “Member Information”, press Submit
3. Complete part 2 “Equipment Agreement”, press Submit
4. You will then be taken to our online service ordering system where you can either proceed or close the window to stop
Printable Membership + Equipment Agreement (pdf, 3 pages)
2. Print, Complete and Return to TCC
– You can return it in person, by mail, by fax or by taking a full picture and emailing the completed and signed forms.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 578 Strum, WI 54770
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 715-695- 3599
- 417 5th Ave N Strum, WI 54770 | Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- 23669 Washington St Independence, WI 54747 | Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- 16787 Main St Galesville, WI 54630 | Wed 12 PM – 4 PM, Thu 9 AM – 1 PM