Get Total Control with TCC Total Wi-Fi and CommandIQ
CommandIQ the app from Calix, the manufacturer of the high-end GigaSpire and GigaCenter routers that TCC uses. TCC has branded the app for our company, so it will appear in your app store as TCC Total Wi-Fi. This easy-to-use app lets you log into and manage your Calix Gigacenter or Gigaspire router, including connected devices, allowed apps, Wi-Fi password, and more! There is a FREE version of the app (automatic when you download the app) that gives you a lot of great tools to start with. We encourage EVERYONE with a GigaCenter or GigaSpire router to download and use the free version. There is also an upgraded version with even more tools, control, and features. You have to contact TCC to upgrade to the premium version.
- Search for “TCC Total Wi-Fi” (with quotes) in your App Store or Google Play Store
- Tap the Get or Install button to download the app
- Type in your app store password if prompted
- After the download finishes, you will have an icon on one of your home screens to TCC Total Wi-Fi
- Tap TCC Total Wi-Fi to open it
- Tap Sign Up
- Follow prompts to enter your first and last name, email address, and TCC Total Wi-Fi password you want to use.
- Completing this page, you will be prompted to scan the QR code on your GigaSpire (Gigacenter) router (square bar code)
- Tap the QR code on the screen to activate your camera (you may have to tap “allow TCC Total Wi-Fi to use your camera”)
- Go to your GigaSpire (Gigacenter) router and hold your mobile device so the camera can see the QR code on the sticker on the side
- When it scans, it will connect with your GigaSpire (Gigacenter)
- If your wireless is already set up, click “skip this”; if wireless is not set up, enter a network name (SSID) and a password for your Wi-Fi network
Tap the “three lines” in the upper left to open a menu.
You can view your connected devices, go into Settings, set up Parental Controls (time restrictions for devices) and make changes to your profile. Settings allows you to turn your Wi-Fi on and off, change the SSID and/or Wi-Fi password, change the password for accessing CommandIQ, and more.