- Search for CommandIQ in your App Store or Google Play Store
- Tap the Get or Install button to download the app
- Type in your app store password if prompted
- After the download finishes, you will have an icon on one of your home screens to CommandIQ
- Tap CommandIQ to open it
- Tap Sign Up
- Follow prompts to enter your first and last name, email address, and CommandIQ password you want to use.
- Completing this page, you will be prompted to scan the QR code on your Gigacenter router (square bar code)
- Tap the QR code on the screen to activate your camera (you may have to tap “allow CommandIQ to use your camera”)
- Go to your Gigacenter router and hold your mobile device so the camera can see the QR code on the sticker on the side
- When it scans, it will connect with your Gigacenter
- If your wireless is already set up, click “skip this”; if wireless is not set up, enter a network name (SSID) and a password for your Wi-Fi network
From the Dashboard screen, you will see a variety of icons representing various types of devices that may be connected to your network. Any devices in blue are connected devices. Tap on a device to see more information about its connection on your network.
Tap the “three lines” in the upper left to open a menu.
You can view your connected devices, go into Settings, set up Parental Controls (time restrictions for devices) and make changes to your profile. Settings allows you to turn your Wi-Fi on and off, change the SSID and/or Wi-Fi password, change the password for accessing CommandIQ, and more.