Watch your favorite shows, movies and more on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, from wherever you are! All you need is an Internet connection! This is not programming you can get online for free on your own! “WatchTVEverywhere” is exclusive and free for TCC Cable and Cable-In-The-Country subscribers! You can watch LIVE or watch past episodes and past seasons plus have access to whole libraries of movies! It’s like having video on demand!
WatchTVeverywhere is also your home for the 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament! Watch all the games (live or on replay) with “watchTVeverywhere!”
Want to learn more? Watch this tutorial!
How to get started:
- Go to the watchTVeverywhere web site
- Register with your TCC Account (Your Account Number is on your TCC bill – or call TCC)
- Check your email for the Activation Email, open it and click the Activation link
- Go back to the watchTVeverywhere web site
- Login to WatchTVEverywhere!
- Click a channel to watch
- Click on the program/episode from the channel web site
- If asked to choose a provider, choose Tri-County Communications from the list
– for HBO GO, choose “wTVe” as the provider (it is one of the last companies before the list of college providers starts)
- You may be asked to type your username and password when you get to a channel/video
- You can get to the watchTVeverywhere login from “My Account” on any TCC page
If you access ‘watchTVeverywhere’ from a tablet or smartphone, you will be prompted to download the “App” for each channel you would like to be able to watch. Once the channel app is downloaded, open the app to watch, no need to go back to the web site! More channels are added all the time, further enhancing this really cool service included with your TCC Cable! Let TCC know if you have any questions!