Whether for your customer spaces or your employee areas, TCC.Cable is your best TV entertainment value in Trempealeau County! We offer an excellent channel line-up, all your local network stations and a variety of packages to meet your needs and budget. As a cooperative, we are invested in our local area with our time, money and support. Volume packages are available.
Cable TV Packages View Channel Chart
|Digital with DVR||Basic, Digital and HD channels (2-189, 603-691, 901-930) with DVR receiver. (see DVR description below)||$109.95/month + tax|
|Digital with DCT||Basic, Digital and HD channels (2-189, 603-691, 901-930) with DCT receiver (See DCT description below)||$105.95/month + tax|
|Basic Cable||Basic channels (2-93)||$87.95/month + tax|
*With a DVR, you can pause and rewind live TV and record at the touch of a button!
Want to sign up or change your existing service?
Watch TV Everywhere
TCC Cable provides this super awesome service at no charge to all Cable customers so you can watch programming from our popular cable channels online from your computer, tablet or smart phone when you are away from your TV! It’s called Watch TV Everywhere. There are currently over 50 channels like ESPN, NFL Network, Big 10 Network, HGTV, TNT, TBS, Disney, Nickelodeon and many more!! More info
TCC Cable is available in Strum, Eleva, Osseo, Fairchild, Independence, Whitehall, Arcadia, Pleasantville, Pigeon Falls, Northfield, Blair, Ettrick, Taylor, Centerville, Trempealeau, Galesville, Alma Center, Humbird, Merrillan and Hixton.
Extra Cable TV Receivers
To enjoy TCC Cable on other TVs in your house, you can request additional DVR, DCT or DTA receivers.
- DVR — $9.95/month (per DVR, + installation, if necessary)
- A DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a Cable Receiver that can view High-Definition channels (with HD package) plus pause/rewind live TV and record at the touch of a button. A DVR also includes an on-screen programming guide and allows you to order premium channels and pay-per-view.
- DCT — $4.95/month (per DCT, + installation, if necessary)
- A DCT (Digital Cable Tuner) is a Cable Receiver that can view Digital channels (with Digital package), includes an on-screen programming guide and allows you to order premium channels and pay-per-view. DCT does not offer a recording option. An HD-Ready DCT is available with an existing DVR and HD subscription.
- DTA — First two provided by TCC; $1.50/month (per additional DTA, + installation, if necessary)
- A DTA is a small receiver needed for any TVs that do not have a built-in digital (QAM) tuner. Older box-style TVs will need a DTA to receive TCC Cable.
Need Help? Visit our Cable Support page for instructions and other help.
Cable services provided by WWC, LLC – a TCC company.