It shall be the aim of the Tri-County Communications Cooperative, Inc. to provide dependable area-wide communications service on the cooperative plan and at the lowest cost consistent with sound economy and good management.
Customers have the right to expect that every effort will be made to:
- Be given a courteous acknowledgement when entering the office and customers will be waited on in a timely fashion.
- Listen to request/questions and ask for clarification if necessary. If the employee is unable to assist the customer, they will find someone else who can assist the customer.
- Be treated in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Provide helpful, knowledgeable and accurate information.
- Inform the customer prior to the appointment time that the technician is running late.
- Introduce themselves when meeting a customer at their location and verify service is working before leaving. If no one is home, a signed door hanger with date and time will be left and signal will be verified.
- Give a brief overview of the equipment installed (for example, remote operations, changing channels, operations of existing equipment like VCR or Audio to new equipment, modem, website and e-mail) before leaving and refer the customer to the manual included in the packet of information brought to the install.
- Answer incoming calls to TCC promptly and preventing the call from going to the voice mail system as much as possible. After hours, the voice mail system will pick up with an option for the caller to call our 24 hour ‘Call Out Service’ in case of an emergency.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Customer Service Standard, please contact:
Kris Husby, Office Manager
417 5th Avenue N
Strum, Wisconsin 54770