PART 1 of 2: Member Information
The person or persons submitting this Membership Application (hereinafter called “Applicant”), hereby subscribes for membership in TRI-COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE , INC., a cooperative organized under the laws of the State of Wisconsin (hereinafter called the “Cooperative”), for the purpose of receiving from the Cooperative telephone, cable tv, internet, or other communication services (referred to individually or collectively as “Services”) upon the following terms and conditions:
- The Applicant will, when Services become available, take from the Cooperative such Services for which the Applicant is applying and will pay for all Services monthly when billed by the Cooperative.
- As a Member you are entitled to share in the excess revenues in the form of patronage dividends which are declared by the Board of Directors based on the amount of Services you use as a Member.
- The Applicant agrees to grant to the Cooperative a right-of-way easement to construct, operate and maintain necessary cables, lines or systems on the Applicant’s premises to which the Services are to be provided.
- The Applicant will comply with and be bound by the provisions of the Bylaws of the Cooperative and such rules and regulations as may be, from time to time, adopted by the Cooperative and its Board of Directors.
- The Applicant, by becoming a Member, assumes no personal liability or responsibility for any debts or liabilities of the Cooperative and it is expressly understood that any Member’s private property is exempt from execution for any such debts or liabilities. The acceptance of this Application by the Cooperative shall constitute an agreement between the Applicant and the Cooperative and shall continue in force until terminated upon written notice given by either party to the other. The rights of the Cooperative, including any right-of-way easement granted to receive such Services, or any right to collect for Services provided by the Cooperative, shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
After pressing, submit, you will go to Part 2: Equipment Agreement. Complete and submit both parts.