Focus on Energy has partnered with TCC to offer you connected devices at NO COST or REDUCED COST to help you save energy in your home.
To be eligible, you must have TCC Internet service with a speed of 10 Mbps or faster and your electricity or natural gas provider must be a Focus on Energy program participant. The following devices are available through this program, followed by participating utilities.
|Phillips Hue/Powerstrip Kit||Emerson Sensi Thermostat||Nest E Thermostat||Nest Learning Thermostat||ecobee Smart Thermostat|
|Phillips Hue lets you turn lights on/off and set schedules and the powerstrip has smart technology to sense and turn off devices not in use. Free||Wi-Fi programmable thermostat lets you set schedules and control your homes heating and cooling from anywhere using your smartphone! Free||The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away so you there is no wasted energy heating or cooling an empty home. Free.||This smart, learning thermostat turns itself down when you are away and lets you change the temperature from your phone at any time from anywhere. $120 co-pay.||This smart thermostat works with room sensors to deliver the right temperature to the rooms that matter most. And of course, it can be controlled via a smart device from anywhere. $120 co-pay.|
Local Participating Energy Providers:
Arcadia Electric, Eau Claire Energy Coop, Merrillan Electric and Water, Midwest Natural Gas, Trempealeau Municipal Utilities, Excel Energy, and Whitehall Electric. (Any local energy companies not listed may already have their own program; please contact them directly for more information)
How to Order
– STEP 1: Contact TCC to get your Access Code and your TCC Account Number
– STEP 2: Click the link to order: ORDER YOUR FOCUS ON ENERGY DEVICE
– From the Focus on Energy page:
– Click Sign Up button
– Type in your Access Code (from TCC)
– Type in your TCC Account number
– Choose Tri-County Communications Cooperative from the ISP list
– Fill in the rest of the form and click Register (you will likely get an email to confirm your registration)
– Go back to the Focus on Energy page, sign in and choose your connected device!
Contact TCC if you have any questions. This is a Wisconsin Focus on Energy program that TCC is assisting with. Devices will come directly from Focus on Energy. Installation instructions and other support assistance is provided by the device manufacturer. TCC does not install or support these devices.